We are committed to helping improve your quality of life.
West Hills Hospital provides a full range of behavioral and mental health care services and substance abuse treatment options for children, adolescents, adults and seniors, suffering from one or more of the following disorders:
- Affective disorders, bipoloar disorders, schizophrenia
- Substance abuse: alcohol and drug dependency
- Sexual, physical, and emotional abuse
- Severe psychosocial and psychosomatic problems
- Depression, suicidal tendencies, anxiety disorders
We specialize in inpatient hospitalization, drug & alcohol detox and rehabilitation, and provide intensive outpatient treatment for mental health and substance abuse.
West Hills Hospital is JCAHO accredited and is the only facility licensed in northern Nevada to treat children and adolescents.
The safety and comfort of our patients is our top priority.
West Hills Hospital is a 95-bed acute care inpatient psychiatric hospital located in Reno, Nevada, specializing in behavioral healthcare and substance abuse treatment.